Post date: Feb 5, 2010 3:53:27 PM
In honor of St. Valentine's Day
Angels in Need, Inc.
Operation "Heart to Heart"
House of Angels, Romania
"Hearts are the same wherever they are.
They bleed, rejoice, weep and smile.
So hearts can connect regardless of barriers...
... of ocean or mountain...
... of race, religion, class, language or culture.
And it is often heart-to-heart connections across these barriers
that prove to be the most enlightening, rewarding and enjoyable."
~ Anonymous ~
- YOU!!! (and your kids)
- And the House of Angels' kids
- Email us at email@example.com to be matched with a child. You may specify whether you would like a male or female and a general age range. We will do our best to accomodate.
- Create a heart no larger than 8.5" x 11" out of poster board.
- Write a personal note to your child on the heart.
- Decorate your heart.
- Attach to the heart:
- whatever donation you would like
- perhaps a picture of you or your family
- Checks can be
- MADE PAYABLE TO: Angels in Need, Inc.
- MARKED FOR: "House of Angels"
- You can also make your donation online.
- By Valentine's Day, February 14, 2010
- Deadline extended to end of February!!!
- Mail your hearts and donations to:
- Angels in Need, Inc.
- PO Box 368
- Davidson, NC 28036
- We will collect the hearts and send them to the kids at House of Angels.
- You will make a new friend and will receive in return a heart of gratitude from your child.
- And... you will be helping to sustain the children of House of Angels... by helping to provide them with love, security, warmth, nutrition and opportunity.