posted Mar 19, 2016, 1:11 PM by jeni cooper
updated Mar 22, 2016, 1:30 PM
This year we will be re-imbursing individuals for partial payment for camps (as opposed to paying camps directly).
Do I qualify?
If you live in the Lake Norman area of North Carolina and are parenting a child with special needs who wishes to attend one of the camp/programs listed below, then you qualify. Scholarships are on a first come, first served basis until allocated funds run out.
If you are interested in receiving a Scholarship please follow these instructions:
- If you are not a member of our Exceptional Moms group, you must first JOIN HERE.
- Fill out the attached AiN Scholarship Submission Form.
- Pay the camp and request a receipt.
- Send BOTH the Scholarship Submission Form AND a copy of the camp receipt to:
Angels in Need
PO Box 368
Davidson, NC 28036
- Once we receive your request, we will reimburse you for the partial amount listed below.
This year we are offering scholarships for the following camps in the following amounts:
iCan Bike (formerly Lose the Training Wheels)
Sponsored by: Autism Charlotte
Camp Cost: $200
$150 Partial Scholarship
Contact: Laura Cozart
Northern Adventures Summer Day Camp
Sponsored by: Mecklenburg County Park & Rec Therapeutic Recreation
Camp Cost: $100 per week
$75 Partial Scholarship per week
Up to (2) weeks for a total of $150
See attached flyer for details.